TICKETS NOW ON SALE!
PICNIC IN THE PARK
AND ALL THAT JAZZ!
SATURDAY 13 JULY 2013
(photo by Alexis Maryon)
At Boughton House, Nr Kettering
We hope you will have a great time at the concert, and that it will be a fine evening. Here are a few points to help you make the most of the event:
4.00pm Car Park Open
5.00pm Gates Open
7.15pm Tina May
9.00pm Courtney Pine
10.15pm Fireworks Desplay by 1605 Fireworks
- The concert taking place at BOUGHTON HOUSE, KETTERING, NORTHAMPTHONGSHIRE, NN14 1BJ
- CAR PARKING is accessed from the main gate. Accessible car parking for Blue Badge Holders is available near to the concert site. If you require assistance please either phone in advance or ask a Steward on site. Owners leave their cars at their own risk during the event. All cars should be removed from the car park by midnight on 13 July 2013
- CANOPIES: price includes the Canopy, a table and four chairs. All canopies will be allocated at the time of purchase. Access to the canopies will be from 5pm when the gates open.
- No Seating is provided, so please bring low-back chairs and tables, and a picnic. Due to the disruption to sight lines, parasols are not permitted and in the interests of safety we would ask you to PLEASE USE ONLY PLASTIC GLASSES ON SITE AND TAKE ALL GLASS BOTTLES SAFETLY AWAY WITH YOU AT THE END OF THE NIGHT. THANK YOU!
- There are several CATERING STANDS on site: including Oundle’s local brewer, Digfields, with their delicious real ale; hog roast, crêperie and gourmet beefburgers to name but a few. Coffee will be available at a minimum of three sites
- FIRE SAFETY REGULATIONS forbid the use of private barbecues, garden flares and floating sky lanterns; no dogs allowed (except guide dogs)
- Please do not leave your litter on site. Plastic bin liners are provided – it saves a huge amount of work if all rubbish is placed in the bin liners and deposited in the designated areas on your way out. THANK YOU!
- Lavatories are available on site for all patrons and include accessible facilities for wheelchair users. Facilities are staffed for the duration of the concert
- If being collected by TAXI we suggest the taxi arrives by 10.45pm at the latest, otherwise they could face difficulty accessing the site; taxis will be directed to a waiting area for collections
- For the end of the evening, you might find it useful to bring along a torch to assist with clearing up your belongings and vacating the concert site
- Oundle Music Trust and Boughton House, cannot accept responsibility FOR ANY ITEMS which are left on the concert site and kindly ask all patrons to remove their belongings when leaving at the end of the concert ; there is no access to the site once the event has finished. For Lost Property phone 01832 274734 and leave a message
- Picnic in the Park will be staged come rain or shine. Oundle Music Trust and Boughton House reserves the right to make any changes to the programme as necessary
Please keep your tickets in a safe place and remember where they are! Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, nor money refunded.
If you are bringing a coach please phone 01832 274919 for details of where to drop off / pick up and park.
We thank you for your custom and wish you an enjoyable evening!