BOX OFFICE: 01832 274734

Box Office hours:
Mon to Fri 10am-1pm

THE ORGAN IN THE CHURCH OF ST MARY, TANSOR

Built by J W Walker in 1861; re-built by Bower & Company in 2004

PEDAL

1 Bourdon 16
GREAT

2 Open Diapason 8
3 Clarabella 8
4 Keraulophon 8
5 Principal 4
6 Flute 4
7 Fifteenth 2
8 Mixture II
9 Clarinet 8
SWELL

10 Open Diapason 8
11 Stopped Diapason 8
12 Principal 4
13 Oboe 8
14 Cornopean 8
Couplers
Swell to Great
Great to Pedal

Pedalboard
Straight